Friday, 22 July 2011

Setting Up Our Taft & Sta.Rosa Dental Clinics



        I know it's not gonna be easy setting up a dental clinic in the Philippines. My beau & I came up with a feasibility study, it's like measuring the success of the dental practice that we're gonna set up. Yes, we're very prudent. We want to make sure that everything is in place. We did it so we could present it to our possible business partners and get their approval right away. 




            


          A. Business Partners - Glad we were able to get our business partners right away, we have family & paddle-side brothers who are very supportive to us.  Thanks to them. 
                    

        I didn't know that there are different kinds of partners in the partnerships, so I have to share you this. 

                                        1. Active / Ostensible Partner
                                        2. Secret Partner 
                                        3. Dormant/ Non-Active/ Sleeping Partner  - *Very Interesting
                                        4. Nominal Partner
                                        5. Silent Partner



         Time is very precious. We talked to our possible business partners, sent them the FS and got it approved in no time.  Next thing I know is we're already dealing with the dental suppliers, architects , building contractors & possible clinic staff.

             




          B. Suppliers - dealing with them isn't easy because we have to do our business over the phone, we have make calls overseas & e-mail them.





           C. Architects - We are fortunate enough to have architects in both sides of our family.  We're just waiting for their Preliminary Plan which includes the architectural, electrical & sanitary plans of the dental clinic.




             D. Building Contractors - We already have our standby contractors, they're just waiting for the architects' instructions to enable them to start.






             E. Dental Associates & Staff - At the moment, we're trying to contact some of my friends & colleagues who our interested to join our practice.


             I guess everything is going smoothly. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we'd be able to open our clinic the soonest. This really excites me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment